Summer is just around the corner and I think it’s time to venture outdoors and start planning for family photos! Or engagement pictures. Or maybe your high school senior still needs their portraits taken. Whatever the reason, how would one lucky person out there like to receive a FREE photography session?! Well, here’s your chance!
Courtney Carney Photography is offering one free photography session to a lucky individual/couple/family in the Indianapolis area . The winning contestant will receive:
-1 hour photography session
-11×14 photography print
-25 images on DVD with the rights to print
How to enter:
1. Head on over to the Courtney Carney Photography Page on Facebook and click “Like”
2. Send me a favorite photo of you and a brief description on the last time you had your portraits taken and why you want to win. Photos submitted will be upload into a “contest album” on the Courtney Carney Photography Page with your story. Send me a Facebook message, post it to the Courtney Carney Photography Page wall or email entries to email@example.com with the subject line “Contest 2014.”
3. Get your family and friends to LIKE the Courtney Carney Photography Page and to LIKE your picture in the contest album. The photo with the most likes will win! (Winner will be chosen by the number of “likes” received, comments will not be counted)
Here are the rules:
1. Only one entry per individual/family. Individuals outside of the Indianapolis area are MORE than welcome to enter the contest. Travel costs must be covered for any winner looking to shoot outside the Indianapolis area.
2. Session is valid for only family, newborn, maternity, senior or engagement sessions. Wedding collections and sessions are not an option for this contest.
3. Session is good for one year and must be taken before April 13th, 2015. Session date and time will be determined by Courtney Carney Photography’s availability.
4. Voting will take place until Sunday, April 20th, 2014. The winner will be posted on the Courtney Carney Photography Page on Monday, April 21st, 2014.
5. By entering the contest, you are giving Courtney a Carney Photography the rights to use your images on their website and in printed materials.
*Disclaimer: Facebook is in no way involved or responsible for this contest. This contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Facebook. All content provided will be handled and distributed solely by Courtney Carney Photography.